||Overzicht nieuw en fixes (Engels):
Please note this release does not require a new license key and will work with an existing version 14 license and is currently available in the following languages:
Brazilian, Portuguese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Turkish.
Please find details on the recent changes included in this new version of NetSupport Manager 14.00.0001
For information on the items included in this new NetSupport Manager version 14.00.0001 release information :
- Fixes an issue where a maximised Control window could hide the Start menu.
- Fixes an issue where icons in file transfer tree could be incorrect when Control screen DPI changes.
- Fixes an auto-arrange issue of icons in Control icon mode display.
- Stops the Client tooltip appearing while the client drop down is showing.
- Removed update Client option for non-windows clients.
- Fixes an issue where the Client could not be removed from the "recent" list.
- Corrects some UI presentation of macOS names.
- Corrects a UI issue affecting display of the Control dialog icon on some operating systems.
- Ensures that macOS operating system names are show in the Control inventory display.
- Fixes an issue where a zoomed thumbnail of a macOS client would not be redrawn when the zoom finishes.
- Corrects an issue which prevented control of multi-monitor Clients going full screen properly in some cases.
- Corrects a crash that occurred if an incorrect Control password was entered.
- Corrects display of Chrome clients which indicated that they were logged off when that was not the case.
- Fixes GPF File Distribution in Tech Console when selecting destination address by right-clicking selected Clients.
- Fixes issue where Control could go non responsive when trying to remote control more than 9 clients.
- Corrects an issue which caused the file filter strings not to work correctly when selecting files in file transfer.
- Resolves an issue in the Tutor which prevented the zoom thumbnail options from being enabled/disabled.
- Fixes an issue that prevented the Hotfix information being returned in inventory.
- Improves reliability of file transfer through the Gateway on restarting transfer after Client disconnect.
- Improves appearance at control when moving Control windows around multi-monitor Control installations.
- Corrects a Control error when hiding auto group or client list in Control settings.
- Adds a "quick edit " option to the Client-side file list in file transfer.
- Ensure that inter-gateway communications in a cluster are always encrypted.
- Fixes an issue occurring when attempting to paste into a remote PowerShell session when clip board does not contain text.
- Fixes a crash in file transfer when selecting the recent list containing files with no file extension.
- Corrects bug in remote PowerShell paste and "paste multiple" to windows 11 clients.
- Corrects Gateway crash when using ADDOPERATOR command as a result of URL access to remote control.