||Overzicht nieuw en fixes (Engels):
This release will work with an existing NetSupport Manager version 12.70 key and is available in the following languages:
English, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Turkish.
Please find details on the recent changes included in this new version of NetSupport Manager 12.80.0012
What is fixed
- Fixed a keyboard mapping issue where incorrect characters were being when remote controlling German devices.
- Resolved an issue viewing a DOS program on Windows 98SE Client.
- Fixes a control side issue that prevented the running of remote PowerShell sessions using the command line option.
- Resolved a crash when using the Portable Tech Console.
- Updated the product to ensure functionality with Classlink remains.
- Removed NSWebFilterDriver from the installation package, it is no longer required.
- Resolved an issue in Show Application where an application was not rendering correctly at Students.
- Resolved an issue that prevented file distribution to students' redirected folders.