||Overzicht nieuw en fixes (Engels):
NetSupport School version 12.60.0000 is available in the below language variants:
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Turkish.
This release of NetSupport School 12.60.0000 does not require a new license key and will work with an existing NetSupport School 12.50 License
What is new
- Added integration between the Tutor and SIS using ClassLink OneRoster, allowing you to instantly access your SIS classrooms and student accounts at the start of a NetSupport-managed lesson.
- Added support for OneRoster compatible zip files to use 3rd Party SIS systems.
What is fixed
- (IN45062) Fixed issue where the default room name would keep reappearing in the tutor after deletion.
- (IN56747) Co-browser and Show video are now removed from the default toolbar.
- (IN56836) Resolved issue where small user license keys could not be activated online.
- (IN56737) Prevented the Name and Connectivity Server from being installed on Window XP/2003 operating systems.